Pre-pointe is available for select level III students who have had at least 2 years of formal ballet and are at least 11 years old. Pre-pointe can only be started at the teacher’s discretion. Level III students take 2-4 hours of instruction per week.
Level III/IV class Monday 4:00-5:30 with Miss Laura
Level III/IV class Thursday 5:00-6:15 with Miss Laura
Modern class Friday 5:45-6:30 with Miss Laurie
Level II/III/IV class on Saturday 11:00-12:30 with Miss Nancy
rehearsal 12:30-2:00 PM on select Saturdays
meets at Dancers’ Studio
570 Delzan, suite 36
in Keithshire Place off Clays Mill Road
- black leotard
- pink tights
- pink ballet shoes (leather or canvas)
- hair neatly off face, ballet bun
- no jewelry
dress code for boys
- black shorts or pants
- black socks
- black ballet shoes (leather or canvas)
- hair neatly off face
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts so your dancer will be ready when warm-up begins.
- You are welcome to stay and observe class if your dancer is not distracted by your presence.
- Disruptive siblings should be taken out of the studio either in the hallway or to the room in the back where toys and books are provided for your convenience.
- Thanks for your consideration in keeping instructional time as quiet and focused as possible.
- KRDT holds ministry performances in both the winter and spring.
- There will be a performance fee for each dancer that covers costume and facility rental.
- Performance time is exciting, fun, and builds dancers’ strengths, challenging them to grow to the next level for the future.
I look forward to hearing from you.