Class meets once a week for forty-five minutes. This is not your sister’s ballet class! Come find out why ballet is the cross-training choice for many athletes. Just for the guys, this beginner class will emphasize getting stronger. As we practice basic positions and jumps, we’ll be building muscles. Please bring a water bottle to class.
Instructor: Mr. Rod
Please note there will not be a Just for Boys class this coming semester. Please let us know of your interest, and you are welcome to join any of our other classes.
dress code for boys
- black shorts or pants
- white shirt
- black socks
- black ballet shoes, (leather or canvas)
- hair neatly off face
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts so your child will be ready when warm-up begins.
- You are welcome to stay and observe class if your child is not distracted by your presence.
- Disruptive siblings should be taken out of the classroom.
- Thanks for your consideration in keeping instructional time as quiet and focused as possible.