Instructor: Miss Nancy
Class meets once a week. Students learn basic ballet positions and terminology.
Tots Ballet and Play ages 2-3 classWednesdays 3:10-3:40 PM
Ballet and Play ages 3-5 classThursday 3:30-4:15 PM
Both classes meet at Dancers’ Studio
570 Delzan, suite 36
in Keithshire Place off Clays Mill Road
- black leotard
- pink tights
- pink ballet shoes (leather or canvas)
- hair neatly off face, bun if possible
- no jewelry
dress code for boys
- black shorts or pant
- black socks
- black ballet shoes (leather or canvas)
- hair neatly off face
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts so your dancer will be ready when warm-up begins.
- You are welcome to stay and observe class if your dancer is not distracted by your presence. Some children are able to participate better in class if a parent is not in the room.
- Disruptive siblings should be taken out of the studio either in the hallway or to the room in the back where toys and books are provided for your convenience.
- Thanks for your consideration in keeping instructional time as quiet and focused as possible.
- KRDT holds ministry performances in both the winter and spring.
- There is a modest performance fee for each dancer that covers costume and facility rental.
- Performance time is exciting, fun, and builds dancers’ strengths, challenging them to grow to the next level for the future.
I look forward to hearing from you.